PES has developed an innovative virtual Hours-to-Gross time card management system specifically designed to address workflow issues unique to the television and film production industry. Our system operates in a secure cloud computing environment that allows our clients to manage, collect and instantly calculate time cards for any number of concurrent projects from anywhere in the world. Every form—from employee start paperwork to weekly time cards—is digitally completed, electronically signed, and securely transmitted. This totally paperless payroll process increases your efficiency and provides scalability to your key people, saving you money and time. With Linx, payroll turnaround time is the fastest in the industry.
Linx has a lengthy track record with satisfied clients. Since 2009, Linx has been successfully utilized by numerous Reality TV, Commercial production companies, feature films and other projects.
- Employees enter their time worked remotely from anywhere, provided there is internet or cellular data access. Ability to electronically sign and submit via the web.
- Admin review and approval screen with colored highlights of key points such as meal penalties, half days worked and unsigned time cards.
- Producers, executives and administrators (accountants) can view the time entered at any point in the payroll process, make changes, and add notes and comments on the time card. Allows for the employee to review and approve.
- Calculations & Rates based on details set up and maintained by the accountants and/or producers. Employee pay rates, overtime rules, and other details are only accessible via rights granted at the production company level.
- If applicable, automatic time allocation on overhead office staff to any number of shows and/or jobs.
- Linx can easily create time cards based on standard hours worked by day or department. The time card will also be available for review, change and employee approval.
- Option to establish different rates, job titles and/or overtime calculations based on individual deal memos by any number of different shows and/or jobs.
- Numerous reports and queries of historical time cards.
- Automatic generation and transmission of pre-populated state wage notice (Wage Theft Prevention Act) forms.
- Digital distribution, completion and submission of employee start paperwork, including electronic signature.